About the vacancy
Our client is a global provider of testing, analytics, and security solutions for the telecommunications sector.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience administrating Linux systems in a customer-facing production environment
- Knowledge of CLI scripts (PowerShell, Bash)
- Willingness to take part in the development and/or testing tasks
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN), routing, CDN technologies
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting practices
- Resourcefulness and a problem-solving attitude
- Spoken English
- Experience with Java, Python as Software Developer or QA Automation Engineer
- Understanding of source code version control (Git, knowledge of quality control and best practices) and GitLab server administration
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.