About the vacancy
Our client is one of the major on demand delivery startups in the region. The main task is to deliver anything users order within 30 minutes. Its functionality also includes the ability to conduct monetary transactions, execute orders, deliver parcels, and provide micro-mobility services. The company is building a management platform through which it will standardize their service and customer experience.
The service developed by the client is available in nine regions of Latin America. The project is growing and they are planning to improve the service’s scalability due to them entering new regions.
The project is in the early stages of development. It is going to be a long-term project. The team consists of back-end devs, front-end devs, project manager, QA Engineer, Designers, etc. They use SCRUM methodology.
- Develop and deliver new features; maintain existing ones
- Work closely with our product team to build the best possible solution
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users
- Write production-level code
- Implement state of the art methods in different domains
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
🧠 Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or similar field
- Advanced experience in Swift
- 5+ years experience engineering for iOS devices
- Reactive programming
- Functional programming
- Solid understanding of architectural patterns like Viper and MVVM
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Advanced experience with Micro Services architectures
- Understanding of agile practices, Confluence, Jira
- Proven track record of using GIT technology / Bitbucket in a Linux environment
- High level front end skills such as HTML, CSS (SASS), JS, jQuery
- Excellent front-end development and theming skills
- Understanding of accessibility, usability and user-centered design
- Angular Js, React Js, Vue Js
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org