About the vacancy
Our client is a successful fintech start-up based in London. The client provides a software platform and an open API for the banking industry. The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards, and administer loans. The range of services and geographical presence of the client are growing fast.
We are currently expanding the software development team and are looking for Senior and Middle back-end developers. The current technology platform is written in Clojure + Datomic on AWS. The ideal candidate we are looking for has experience with these technologies and solid back-end development skills.
The specialist will work directly with the Tech Lead. This position is focused on the development and addition of new functionality to the client’s core platform.
Required Skills and Experience
- Commercial experience using Clojure
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Flexible mind
- Ability to work in a team: helping others is a key skill
- Goal-oriented: you have to take responsibility and accountability to achieve results
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Communication skills: you will be required to translate difficult technical situations into understandable language
- Team-oriented approach, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to easily talk to people at different levels
- Solid organizational skills, ability to adapt in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Spoken English
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer