About the vacancy
Our client is one of the world’s top 10 investment companies with headquarters in Great Britain. The team works closely with business users to support their business processes and to respond to the challenges that businesses meet nowadays: new regulations, new products, and new approaches to doing business.
The client uses modern technologies, approaches, and methodologies. For example, they are building microservices applications. They are using SCRUM and SAFe.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of general AWS experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Docker
- Experience with AWS ECS
- Solid understanding of CI/CD processes and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation, authoring templates rather than simply maintaining existing stacks. Terraform alone is not enough to meet this requirement
- Knowledge of AWS CodeBuild must be able to write a build spec file
- Knowledge of AWS CodePipeline
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org