About the vacancy
Our client is a global provider of testing, analytics, and security solutions for the telecommunications sector.
All metrics are combined into the final QoE estimates, which are used to determine hot spots and help localize and solve service quality problems.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of web application development experience using Java 8, Spring
- Strong experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Spoken English
- Experience with MariaDB, Vertica
- Experience working with Docker, K8s, Kafka
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of and skills working with requirements and project documentation (Jira, Confluence)
- Skills to build a clean code and provide decent coverage on different levels using JUnit, Selenium
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and principals
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others