About the vacancy
Our client is a group of companies that is focused on serving the energy ecosystem and smart energy consumption.
We’re developing a mobile platform to help energy consumers (citizens) simplify their energy payments and the tracking of usage/payments.
We’re working with the client’s R&D department, which allows us to create innovative solutions for this industry and share our ideas for technical and business flow improvements. The team is fully staffed by: 2 backend devs, 2 frontend devs, 3 iOS developers, 1 Android developer, 2 designers, 1 DevOps a QA, and a PM.
Technologies used in the project: Postgres, MongoDB, Flask, JWT, RESTful, GCP.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience developing on Python
- Experience and desire to lead development in medium to large distributed teams
- Knowledge of the Django web framework
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies
- Skills in building RESTful APIs in Python
- Experience with relational DBMS (PostgresSQL)
- Experience with Mongo DB
- Skills in working with version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Good spoken English
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com