About the vacancy
Our client occupies a leading position in the online reservation booking market, including “hot” hotel offers in America and Europe. Core technologies used: Ruby, Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Kafka.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Ruby development experience
- Experience working with Rails, RSpec
- Experience deploying Rails applications
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience working with the TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good spoken English
- Skills working with AWS
- Experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with Sinatra, Padrino, Hanami, etc.
- Experience working with Docker and Terraform
- Experience working with Newrelic, Bugsnag, Datadog, etc.
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org