About the vacancy
We are looking for a strong backend Java engineer who has experience running and tuning Java applications at scale. While experience in the authentication space is not a must it will be a big plus.
You will join the client’s authentication team. The team owns authentication and session management for all products. Also, owns two authentication stacks with some integration between the two already in place. We are using Keycloak as an Identity and Access Management solution that is written in Java. We have forked our own version of Keycloak and have our own customization on top of it.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience with Java streams, Spring, and Spring Boot
- Experience working with DBMS using object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with GIT, Maven, and Jenkins
- Experienced team worker in SCRUM teams
- Good English
- Experience developing using Java 11+
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Docker
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others