About the vacancy
The client is a leading global provider of laboratory services for clinical trials. The work is organized according to Scrum, i.e. all developers work in small (5-7 people) autonomous and self-sufficient teams.
Taking part in the project will provide an opportunity to participate in the development of a large and complex system and help with its refactoring and development.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in .NET
- Research ability for new technologies
- Proactive problem-solving
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Basic experience with Cloud Native architecture
- Basic experience with containerization technology
- Good experience with unit-tests and refactoring
- Good experience with Backend development
- Good experience with ASP.NET Core 3.1 & Entity framework
- Good communication & team player skills
- Spoken English
- Knowledge of Actor Pattern
- Knowledge of Azure, ideally experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Experience in Scrum development (good estimation skills)
- Experience in DDD (Domain-driven design)
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org