About the vacancy
The client is an international investment company. Our team is currently developing a large financial system. We are developing an integrated, modular, turn-key, all-in-one, front-to-back investment management platform. It supports a broader range of asset classes than any other portfolio management system on the market, is the only system of its kind to support crypto assets in production and is steeped in years of real-world usage at some of the world’s largest and most complex financial institutions.
The specialists in this project must possess excellent software development skills, basic knowledge of the structure of investment institutions, an understanding of terminology, and the ability to effectively interact with the team in order to incorporate and implement solutions.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in developing commercial applications with C# and .Net Framework 4.6+
- Backend development knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET WCF, .NET WCF
- Experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of ADO.NET, Entity Framework, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of MS SQL 2016+
- Understanding of design and development patterns, multi-threading
- Good spoken English
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Experience with MS Azure Service Bus, apps tracing and performance optimization
- Experience in the Financial Domain/Industry
- Skills in organizing the automated assembly of software (MSBuild)
- Knowledge of Web and Microsoft frameworks (WinAPI, WPF, SSRS)
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer