About the vacancy
Our client is a successful fintech start-up based in London. The client provides a software platform and an open API for the banking industry. The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards, and administer loans. The range of services and geographical presence of the client is growing fast.
We are expanding our Software Development capability and are now looking for a talented and motivated QA Automation Engineer to join us as soon as possible.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration to refine software requirements
- Prepare and deliver the implementation of test automation
- Implement test automation of acceptance scenarios
- Take lead from the core automation team in technology and strategy
- Participate in release planning and release sign-off
- Help to improve tools and processes for managing a software development lifecycle and QA function
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years in a QA/QAA Engineer position
- Automated API testing/scripting experience, preferably within a Node.js / Typescript framework
- Participate in QA process setup as well as QA Manual activities when needed
- Familiar with example-driven approaches to collaborating on software requirements, e.g.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
- Experience with issue tracking tools (Jira)
- Experience in setting up testing environments
- Familiar with test automation using Postman, SoapUI, or similar tools
- Ability to discuss test automation strategies, challenges and limitations.
- Experience working in commercial, deadline-driven environments
- Familiarity with model-based testing techniques
- Experience with BDD and Gherkin feature file creation
- Experience with mocks/stubs, either custom-built or using tools such as Wiremock
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Experience in building pipelines, automated test reporting
- Team-oriented person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com