About the vacancy
Our client is one of the biggest retailers in Mexico. Currently, they are looking to overhaul their digital presence and digital strategy. The technology stack is Java/Spring Boot, React, and React Native with AWS for Cloud. The processes are based on Agile development principles (Scrum, Kanban).
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of web development experience
- 4+ years of experience working with React.js
- Experience working with the following frameworks and libraries: Backbone.js, jQuery, Lo-Dash
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
- The ability to work with version control systems
- The ability to work with CI systems
- The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems
- Experience working with Docker/K8S Team working skills
- Good spoken English
- Understanding of AJAX, WebSockets
- Understanding of Flux architecture, knowledge of Vanilla Flux, Reflux or Redux
- Experience with such CSS frameworks as Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Experience with SASS, LESS or PostCSS
- Experience with CSS React Way: CSS Modules, Radium
- Knowledge of build automation and bundling tools: Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org