About the vacancy
The client is a technology company enriching products in the Travel, Transportation, and Hospitality domain. The implementation of the project will be performed in close collaboration with the client team responsible for the backend, product management, and project acceptance.
We are going to start with one developer and a project manager. Later we will ramp up the team to 4 frontend developers.
The technology stack is based on TypeScript, Vue.js, SCSS, HTML.
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience developing large web applications using Vue.js
- Experience developing SPA applications using Vue.js/Vuex
- Experience creating application architecture
- Experience creating a PWA application
- Familiarity with CI/CD process
- Solid skills in creating a cross-browser layout (HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Stylus)
- Experience working with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack automation tools
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Good English
- Leadership skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of React.js
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.